Information about our services for patients and families.Our care services
Take the plunge and sign up a team into this fun raft-racing tournament.
On Sunday 18 June 2017, 18 teams from the Sussex business community will compete in a fun raft-racing tournament in order to raise vital funds for our two chosen charities, Lifecentre and Chestnut Tree House children’s hospice. Mixed teams of four are invited to enter this adrenaline pumping, muscle straining and brain teasing paddling competition with three rounds of heavily fought duels on a beautiful private lake in Chichester.
Team entry is £250 with a team fundraising target of £1000 via VirginMoneyGiving.com or via company donation.
Included in your day:
• All raft-building materials (you are welcome to accessorise)
• Racing on the lake with your team paddling as fast as they can
• A delicious lunch for your team served by The Gourmet Chef
• Live commentary and music from our compere Tom Foolery
• Health and safety equipment (buoyancy aids/helmets) for your team
• Snacks and refreshments throughout the day for teams
• A sparkling wine award ceremony at the end of the day
• 3 teams will be awarded our sought after bath tap trophies!
Spectators are very welcome to come along and cheer on teams – with entry via donation to charity buckets on the gates.