Information about our services for patients and families.Our care services
We provide a wide range of specialist care and support at Chestnut Tree House including end of life care, care in the community and bereavement support.
Chestnut Tree House provides a wide range of specialist care and support services, including:
• Assessment, advice and information for children and young adults with life-shortening conditions.
• Specialist short breaks, emergency care, step down from hospital and end of life services 24 hours per day, provided at Chestnut Tree House.
• Care in family home settings and hospitals, specialist short breaks, emergency care and end of life services 24 hours per day, provided by our dedicated Community Team.
• Support for the entire family following diagnosis and through the whole disease process by the multi-disciplinary team at Chestnut Tree House.
• Specialist services for neonates, under 5’s and young people moving to adult services.
• Care for families after the unexpected death of a child or young person, including the use of our ‘Stars’ bereavement suite.
• Bereavement support, which includes counselling and spiritual care.
For further information please download our Chestnut Tree House Guide on the link provided below.
You can view our latest Care Quality Commission inspection report or download Points of View leaflet and Family Guides below.