The image can be your favourite view, place to sit, building, person(s), event that takes place in the town, walk you do, or place you like to eat and drink. Basically, the one thing that best captures Arundel for you.
To be in with a chance of having your image featured in the calendar simply email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Specifically, a local community calendar, this is open to Arundel residents only.
- One image per entrant accepted. If more images are sent, the first image attached will be entered.
- Entrants must supply full submission details; name, address and contact details as required and comply with all rules to be eligible be included in the calendar.
- Images must be of, or related specifically to Arundel (not restricted to the center of the town).
- All entries must be original and taken by the entrant.
- Entrants must confirm what the image is of, and why the image best captures Arundel for them.
- Entrants must submit their images for consideration through the official application process by emailing email@example.com No entries will be accepted via other means.
- There will be twelve images chosen, one for each month of the year.
- One overall image will be chosen from those 12 and will feature on the front cover and also one month within the calendar. This chosen entrant will also receive a free calendar, which they can pick up from the Arundel post office – proof of ID will be needed.
- The closing date is Friday 3 September 2021.
- All entries received by this date will be entered into the judging.
- By entering, you automatically agree to having your image displayed in the calendar and to be used in other promotion related to the calendar.
- Successful entrants will be judged on their images, in conjunction with their reason why it best captures Arundel for them by a judging panel.
- The judging panel’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All twelve successful entrants will be notified personally and announced in September, and calendars will be on sale for a minimum donation from October 2021, with a percentage of donations coming to the charity, after costs.
- The price of the calendar will be confirmed at a later date.
- The Arundel Post Office reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise out of their control.
For further information, please visit Arundel Post Office, 2 High St, Arundel, BN18 9AA or telephone 01903 882113.
Good luck and thank you for your support