Information about our services for patients and families.Our care services
Join 15,000 runners in one of the UK’s most popular 10k’s with Chestnut Tree House. Stunning seafront backdrop and 150,000 supporters make this a run not to be missed!
For making a difference with every step. For crossing the finish line. For The Now.
Run for Chestnut Tree House in the BM10k 2020 to help raise vital funds to provide care and support for even more children and their families across Sussex and South East Hampshire.
Registration is absolutely free with a minimum sponsorship of £100. We’ll be there to support you every step of the way!
BM10k 2020 takes place on Sunday 19 April, starting at 9:00am from Preston Park to the Event Village on Madeira Drive.
You’ll need to collect your race pack and race number from the Event Village on the Friday or Saturday ahead of the event.
Find more information about parking, travel, toilet locations and water stops on the BM10K website.
Results and timings for this year can be found on the BM10K website and will be posted on race day for 2020.
The BM10k start line and bag drop is at Preston Park and finish line is on Madeira Drive. View the full 2019 BM10k Route Map below.
Road closures will likely start at 5:30am and continue throughout the day. View the full 2019 road closures map here.
The BM10k 2020 route map and road closures will be available nearer race day.
Here are just a few ways your support makes a huge difference to the lives of children and young people in our care…
• £220 allows a member of our Community Team to provide a few hours specialist care for a life-limited child in their home, giving the parents or carers quality time together.
• £230 gives a child the chance to visit the house for the day for a “Stay and Play” session. They will be able to enjoy our range of facilities whilst giving mum and dad a break.
• £285 provides one hour of all care services at Chestnut Tree House. This is the amount we have to raise every hour.
• £675 allows a child to spend a night at Chestnut Tree House, where they will receive specialist care and be able to enjoy all the facilities the house has to offer.
• £887 allows a nurse to support a family immediately following bereavement, helping them to plan the funeral and to say their final goodbyes to their child.
We couldn’t make our events work without our team of amazing and dedicated volunteers. Helping with marshalling, car parking, bag drops, medal giving, and being part of our race day cheer squads.