With prizes for best fancy dress and free barbecue and live music afterwards, the Dark Star 7k is an ideal fun run for runners of all abilities.
Chestnut Tree House are proud to be a partner of this run in its first year and wish all runners a fantastic day. Enter today!
Supporting Chestnut Tree House
The Dark Star 7k is supporting Chestnut Tree House, meaning that just by entering this picturesque event, you’re already helping raise vital funds to care for children and families across Sussex.
We’d love for you to use your run to take this even further and to welcome you to Team Chestnut…
- • Raising £157 provides several hours specialist care in the child’s home, allowing the parents or carers to spend quality time together.
- • Whilst £285 covers one hour of all care services at Chestnut Tree House.
What you get with Team Chestnut in 2020
Support with your training
- Running vest: A Chestnut Tree House running vest to wear with pride on the day and for all your training runs.
- Coffee catch ups: Come and say hi. Meet us and other Team Chestnut runners over coffee and cake.
- Training runs: We’ll put on training runs to help you reach the distance.
- Facebook group: Sharing is caring. Join our Chestnut Tree House runners group to chat and share stories, tips, and ideas.
Support with your fundraising
- Fundraising pack: A guide to give your fundraising a kick start, full of ideas to inspire you!
- JustGiving: The simplest way for your family, friends, and colleagues to sponsor you.
- Sponsorship form: Download the all important Chestnut Tree House sponsor form.
- Money box: Perfect for putting up in the staff kitchen or for that loose change.
- Top ten tips: The things to remember to make your fundraising a success.
Not interested in running but would like to get involved?
Then become a volunteer!
View current event volunteering opportunities or fill out an event volunteering form.