Information about our services for patients and families.Our care services
Welcoming runners from across Sussex this well-loved favourite on the events calendar takes you around residential Littlehampton, through the beautiful Mewsbrook Park, and finishes along Littlehampton promenade to a stunning seaside backdrop!
From keen runners pushing for a personal best to people taking part in fancy dress, this is perfect for regular and first-time runners alike. The Chestnut Tree House Littlehampton 10k 2019 will be bigger and better than ever, with the exciting addition of a 5k course to the day.
Now in its 16th year we wanted to try something new to open the day to even more people. All you have to do now is pick your distance.
Both runs start and finish along Littlehampton’s promenade at 9:30am. Details about running packs, chip times, medals, road closures, and travel will be sent to you after registration.
It’s only £18 and minimum age is 16. With just 1,500 places, the popular Littlehampton 10k sells out quickly, so register today!
At just £12 and a minimum age of 14, we expect places to go fast for the new 5k. There are only 500 spaces, so register yourself today!
The 5k and 10k follow the same route at the beginning, with the split point being along Sea Rd next to East Beach Cafe. 10k runners will continue on Sea Rd to Mewsbrook Park, whilst 5k runners will return to the promenade and head back to the start area.
Just by being part of the Littlehampton 10k & 5k you’re amazing, but we would love you to go the extra mile (or km!) and use your run to fundraise to help even more children and their families.
We’re here with you every step of the way!
All care is completely free to our families. It costs over £4million to provide all care services at Chestnut Tree House…that’s £6,850 every day!
Here are just a few ways your donation helps care for families across Sussex and South East Hampshire…
• £41 allows a child to have an hour in the therapy pool with their family.
• £117 provides one hour of all our community care services.
• £150 allows a family of four to benefit from an overnight stay in one of our Family Rooms whilst their child is cared for by our specially trained nurses.
• £220 allows a member of our Community Team to provide a few hours specialist care for a life-limited child in their home, giving the parents or carers quality time together.
• £230 gives a child the chance to visit the house for the day for a “Stay and Play” session. They will be able to enjoy our range of facilities whilst giving mum and dad a break.
• £285 provides one hour of all care services at Chestnut Tree House. This is the amount we have to raise every hour.
• £675 allows a child to spend a night at Chestnut Tree House, where they will receive specialist care and be able to enjoy all the facilities the house has to offer.
Please note that the Chestnut Tree House Littlehampton 10k and 5k is not an officially measured and licensed course.
We couldn’t make our events work without our team of amazing and dedicated volunteers. Helping with marshalling, car parking, bag drops, medal giving, and being part of our race day cheer squads.