Information about our services for patients and families.Our care services
This stunning central London half marathon is the only one of its kind, taking in some of the capital’s world-famous landmarks and four of London’s Royal Parks. Be a half marathon hero for Chestnut Tree and make a difference with every step to the lives of children and their families.
Not only do you get to run through some of the most beautiful green space London has to offer, you’ll do it to the backdrop of some of the capital’s world famous landmarks – all on closed roads.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon takes in four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Use your place to run for Team Chestnut and help families during this pandemic, who are coping with caring for their poorly children at this stressful time, take a well-earned break and make isolated families feel less alone.
The organisers will have more details about their COVID safety measures as the event gets closer. We’ll look to share them here as we know more, but for now keep an eye on the Royal Parks website for the latest information.
There may be a (half) marathon task ahead, but we’re here with you every step of the way, supporting you on your fundraising and training journey!
Here is how your support can help transform the lives of local children, young people, and their families everyday…
• Your £220 means a child can be cared for at home, giving the parents or carers quality time together.
• Your £230 means a child can enjoy themselves with a day of play at Chestnut Tree House.
• Your £285 means an hour of all care services can be given at Chestnut Tree House.
• Your £675 means a child can spend a whole night at Chestnut Tree House.
• Your £887 means a family are fully supported through the most difficult time of saying their final goodbyes to their child.
If you have or are looking to get your own place in the Royal Parks Half Marathon and wish to run for Chestnut Tree, do let us know. We’d love to hear from you and support you all the way.
Get in touch and we can send you a running vest and fundraising pack.