Taking place on Sunday 25 May 2020, the Vitality 10,000 attracts almost 20,000 runners and is ideal for fast elites, first timers, club, and charity runners alike!
Run for Chestnut Tree House
To get your Chestnut Tree House Charity Place for the 2020 Vitality 10,000 fill in the Application Form or get in touch today! A charity place is FREE with a minimum sponsorship of £200.
If you’re already running the Vitality 10,000 2020 and wish to fundraise for Chestnut Tree House, we’d love to welcome you to Team Chestnut! Please call us on 01903 706355 or email us today.
What you get with Team Chestnut
Support with your training
- Running vest: A Chestnut Tree House running vest to wear with pride on the day and for all your training runs.
- Coffee catch ups: Come and say hi. Meet us and other Team Chestnut runners over coffee and cake.
- Training runs: There’s a (half) marathon task ahead, so let’s achieve it together! We’ll put on training runs to help you reach the distance.
- Facebook group: Sharing is caring. Join our Chestnut Tree House runners group to chat and share stories, tips, and ideas.
Support with your fundraising
- Fundraising pack: A guide to give your fundraising a kick start, full of ideas to inspire you!
- JustGiving: The simplest way for your family, friends, and colleagues to sponsor you.
- Sponsorship form: Download the all important Chestnut Tree House sponsor form.
- Money box: Perfect for putting up in the staff kitchen or for that loose change.
- Top ten tips: The things to remember to make your fundraising a success.