Information about our services for patients and families.Our care services
Thank you for your interest in working for Chestnut Tree House children’s hospice. We have a range of jobs available at the hospice and in our charity shops which we regularly have vacancies for, covering East and West Sussex.
You can also view current job vacancies at St Barnabas House, our adults’ hospice based in Worthing, West Sussex.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Corporate Fundraiser to join our Team – could that be you?
We’re looking for an exceptional digital marketer – could that be you?
We are looking for a hardworking, well-organised, enthusiastic cook with good all-round cooking skills and a love of baking to join our Bank Catering Team at Chestnut Tree House.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic staff nurse to provide specialist Children / Young People (CYP) palliative care as part of a multi-disciplinary team, working in Chestnut Tree care team.
- Would you like to work for a much loved local charity?
- Do you want to make a real difference?
- Would you like to join a highly successful retail team?
• Would you like to work for a much-loved local charity?
• Do you want to make a real difference?
• Would you like to join a highly successful Retail team with hours to suit you?