Information about our services for patients and families.Our care services
Why not get your company involved in a challenge event and help us by raising charitable donations for local hospice care services?
Whatever your event there’s a way for you to help raise valuable funds for Chestnut Tree House. We have so many exciting events on offer so why not run, cycle, walk, trek or jump for Chestnut Tree House?
We believe that corporate team challenges provide effective and interesting opportunities to bring together and strengthen relationships between employers, employees and clients.
• Put together a running team and train together
• Enter our Chestnut Tree House 10K
• Support the hospice in one of our other affiliate runs
Find out more about running for Chestnut Tree House.
• Don your cycling helmets and get a training group going
• Enter our Chestnut Sussex 100
• Support the hospice in one of our other affiliate cycle challenges
Find out more about cycling for Chestnut Tree House.
• Lace those walking boots and get a team out in the fresh air!
• Sign up to our Night to Remember Midnight Walk, or if you’re feeling really adventurous, our Cambodia trek!
• Support the hospice in one of our other affiliate walking challenges
Find out more about walking and trekking for Chestnut Tree House.
• Strap on a parachute and take part in a team skydive!
• Join one of our groups skydives, or speak to us about setting up a bespoke skydive day just for your company
Find out more about jumping for Chestnut Tree House.
“I have been involved with Chestnut Tree House in so many different ways and really see the benefit the hospice gives to children and families. I can also see the benefit to my business of being involved with the hospice. It is a way of giving something back to the local community and a great way of motivating the team.” – Tim Breden, Sussex Entrepreneur
If you would like your company to get involved in any of our challenge events, give the Corporate Fundraising Team a call on 01903 871846.