Taking place on Sunday 4 October 2020, the Worthing 10K attracts fast elites, first timers, club, and charity runners alike and raises over £100,000 for local good causes!
Chestnut Tree House is delighted once again to be one of the official charity partners for the Worthing 10k 2020.
Run for Chestnut Tree House for FREE
A Team Chestnut Charity Place for the 2020 Worthing 10k is FREE with a minimum sponsorship of £100*! To claim your free place, register as normal and use code teamchestnut2020 when prompted.
If you’re already running the 2020 Worthing 10k and wish to fundraise for Chestnut Tree House, we’d love to have you on Team Chestnut! Call us on 01903 706355 or email us today to let us know.
*by taking a Team Chestnut Charity Place, you’re agreeing to our Worthing 10k Term & Conditions.
What you get with Team Chestnut in 2020
Support with your training
- Running Vest: A Chestnut Tree House running vest to wear with pride on the day and for all your training runs.
- Coffee Catch Ups: Come and say hi. Meet us and other Team Chestnut runners over coffee and cake.
- Training Runs: There’s a (half) marathon task ahead, so let’s achieve it together! We’ll put on training runs to help you reach the distance.
- Facebook Group: Sharing is caring. Join our Chestnut Tree House runners group to chat and share stories, tips, and ideas.
Support with your fundraising
- Fundraising Pack: A guide to give your fundraising a kick start, full of ideas to inspire you!
- JustGiving: The simplest way for your family, friends, and colleagues to sponsor you.
- Sponsorship Form: Download the all important Chestnut Tree House Sponsor Form.
- Money Box: Perfect for putting up in the staff kitchen or for that loose change.
- Top 10 Tips: The things to remember to make your fundraising a success.
Support on race day
- Team Photo: We’ll be there to meet you at the start and wave you off, but not before grabbing a Team Chestnut group shot.
- Cheer Squad: We’ll be with all the way, with loads of supporters on route ready to hand out cheers and jelly babies.