Information about our services for patients and families.Our care services
With an amazing seaside backdrop, Brighton is home to one of the best half marathons in the UK. Run for Team Chestnut for free, with minimum sponsorship of £200, and help make local children’s hospice care possible – now and in the future!
Starting along Madeira Driver, the Brighton Half Marathon takes in the vibrant streets of the city, the scenery of Brighton Marina and Hove Gardens, and Brighton’s stunning seafront as you head to the finish.
Run for Team Chestnut and help families during this pandemic, who are coping with caring for their poorly children at this stressful time, take a well-earned break and make isolated families feel less alone.
Your entry to the Brighton Half Marathon 2021 is free as part of Team Chestnut, with a minimum sponsorship of £200.
You can still join Team Chestnut and use your Brighton Half place to make a real difference to the lives of children with life limiting conditions across Sussex.
If you’d like to join us or find out more, contact us anytime.
The organisers will have more details about their COVID safety measures as the event gets closer. We’ll look to share them here as we know more, but for now keep an eye on the Brighton Half website for the latest information.
There may be a (half) marathon task ahead, but we’re here with you every step of the way, supporting you on your fundraising and training journey!
Here is how your support can help transform the lives of local children, young people, and their families everyday…
• Your £220 means a child can be cared for at home, giving the parents or carers quality time together.
• Your £230 means a child can enjoy themselves with a day of play at Chestnut Tree House.
• Your £285 means an hour of all care services can be given at Chestnut Tree House.
• Your £675 means a child can spend a whole night at Chestnut Tree House.
• Your £887 means a family are fully supported through the most difficult time of saying their final goodbyes to their child.
If you have any questions about the Brighton Half 2021 or joining Team Chestnut, contact us anytime. We’d love to hear from you.