Information about our services for patients and families.Our care services
Be a half marathon hero and make a real difference to the lives of children across Sussex. Apply for a Team Chestnut Brighton Half Marathon 2021 place today!
Despite being a touch windswept, Team Chestnut were all smiles, waves, and thumbs up for the Brighton Half on Sunday.
It was wonderful to see so many of you before and after the race and amazing to see the sea of Chestnut gold vests around the course…our cheerers loved giving you a shout out too.
We are totally in awe of your efforts, especially given the weather, and wanted to say another massive well done and a huge thank you for being part of Team Chestnut.
You should all be incredibly proud of your achievement.
Whether you’re a running rookie or distance dynamo, become a half marathon hero at the Brighton Half Marathon 2021 and make a real difference to the lives of children across Sussex with Team Chestnut.
Results and timings for Brighton Half Marathon 2020 can be found on the Brighton Half Marathon website.
We’ve posted a bunch of pictures from Sunday on the Chestnut Tree House Facebook page. Go check them out, tag yourself, and share.
Here is how your support can help transform the lives of local children, young people, and their families everyday…
• Your £220 means a child can be cared for at home, giving the parents or carers quality time together.
• Your £230 means a child can enjoy themselves with a day of play at Chestnut Tree House.
• Your £285 means an hour of all care services can be given at Chestnut Tree House.
• Your £675 means a child can spend a whole night at Chestnut Tree House.
• Your £887 means a family are fully supported through the most difficult time of saying their final goodbyes to their child.
Our events just wouldn’t work without our team of amazing and dedicated volunteers. Helping with marshalling, parking, bag drops, medal giving, and being part of our race day cheer squads.